20.8.10

THANKIE!

Hing, MeiYie, Leng, PeiHwa, SuetLing, ChernLin, WeiHong, Hoang: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Im sober now and I think its the best time and best way to thank all of you. Yeap, I do not really know how to express myself (SPY 2009). So please bear with my expressionless look or .. I don't know. hahaha! Anyways, seriously .. although theres no surprises or whatever, I still think that you guys are very very thoughtful! I really appreciate what you guys did for me! Everything! Including the time, attention and phone credits! Thats why Maxis and Digi will never go bankrupt! And also, to talk carefully when Im there and the eye contact! HAHA Find you guys funny and cute!

Well, I found out that Im actually not THAT clever since last year's surprises! And Im absolutely sure that Im not clever since the Putrajaya thingy! I did felt weird with such spontaneous trip but I wasn't intelligent enough to figure out what are you guys up to! Another surprise!! Extraordinary ones! Creative enough! I will never forget the LOUD Birthday song part with echos and security guards popping out from nowhere (which actually frightens me a little). Somemore, I blew off a candle at Putrajaya! Tell me who ever experience such stuff?! I think Im the first!! Just make sure that Putrajaya didn't blacklist us! And yea, MOK WANZHEN, happily keeping secrets? HAHAHA

For tonight, hmmm, theres another cake! You guys love to come out with a mini ones then the actual ones huh? HAHA! I can sense the love weiiii! And also, drinking sessions! YAYYYYY

JoanneZuEr, I've received the card! I never thought of this tho! Thats very sweet of you. I felt like you're right in front, greeting me personally! The card, YES, I'll definitely treasure it!

Sim Pei Pei, The shorts!! Thanks yo! Like I said, I'll consider that as my birthday gift! Without you here with me is a little weird. I did miss you most of the time okays!

With all the love that you guys pour me with, I somehow don't mind getting another year older!
And yea, I mean it when I say I love you guys!

Zillion thanks to MOM and DAD who brought me this wonderful world (This applies only when theres no deadlines!) Also, to that two sisters who usually ignore me when Im trying to look for a partner to go crazy with! Well, you guys improved! hehe! Actually, I do love you guys! Fark, I think Im drunk! TEEHEE! But seriously, Im really glad that I have sisters like you both altho sometimes you guys really shucks! But most of time, I love ya!! wth, Im repeating the same point again and again! HAHA. Anyways .. you guys are like the bestest friends ever! About my temper, hehe! Just get used to it alright! Or maybe, you can blame thyroid! HAHA! excuses! Lastly, thanks for hearing me sing altho I sound like a duck!

Trillion thanks to those who called me! You know who you are!!
Billion thanks to those who sent me sms-es and also sending greetings through msn!
Million thanks to those who sent me greetings through FB!! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Whoever. Whatever. Whenever. Wherever. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords