1.9.10

I'm back

Like the title of this post ..
I'm back to blogging!
I'm gonna admit that I've lose the passion to blog.
But once in awhile is okay :)

Been really busy since Im back for this semester.
Was in a deep dilemma and made some kind of decisions.
Whatever. Wish me luck for this semester.
Although I seriously feel like killing some lecturers.
Murdering is a crime so here I am, trying to get her outta my eyes soon.
URGH.

Life isn't that bad actually.
Alright. Fun part.

Meeting up the college mates after the .. short holiday.



KimGary.



Somewhere FAR.

Not forgetting,
The heart to heart, Joanne Wong.
Whos getting hawter over at UK.





Missing you over here. SNIFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Whoever. Whatever. Whenever. Wherever. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords