23.7.10

Chocolate mousse cake

Help out my sister for the very first time.
Well, because Im the one who request for it!
Chocolate mousse cake! Slurp!



The main baker!



Seh ka liao no.1



Seh ka liao no.2



Mom insisted not to help this time.
sheesh.



And they had a look at the result the next day.
Without me. Because I was still sleeping.
Go and sell fish la (inside joke :))

I still prefer how it tasted like before.
Maybe my younger sis and I did something wrong :S
or maybe.. I should fail the main baker.
Anyways, its not that bad.
Im so gonna finish most of it!
MUAHAHAHHAHAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Whoever. Whatever. Whenever. Wherever. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords