22.7.10

Pulau Pangkor

Take Note*This is going to be a long long post with .. photos :)

Once upon a night, I received a call from TCH asking 'Pangkor on or not?'
She expected a 'YES' right away from me.
BUT! I was thinking .. Pangkor?
Is that a .. state? No, its not.
So I goggled up and check.
PULAU Pangkor? Oic! ISLAND! YAY!

So I got so excited and couldn't sleep the night before.
HAH not really, just because its like I have to unpack my backpack from the Melaka trip and repack it for Pangkor trip.

To be frank, I didn't expect this trip to be so ecstatic!
I have to say that this might be the awesome-est among the trips I had in my uni years.

Enough with all the bla bla bla.
So here we go ..

Took off at around 8am from Kepong.



TCH, the driver.
Salute her :)
Yea, Im a failed co-pilot.
And two passengers, LMY and Sony.

Anyways, we were accompanied with nice scenery along the way.
and also,



a map from Google!
For this, I as a failed co-pilot .. KUA BO LO.
Im not gonna KE KIANG so I passed the job to LMY instead.

Reached Lumut Jetty after 3+++hours on the road.
Heard that its considered VERY fast?
TCH, tsktsktsk.

Then ..
Park the car and we're on our feet!
I THINK its kinda safe leaving the car there.
Well, it looks safe.



Two SAMPATS at the back.

Ferry's ticket for only RM10 two ways!!
WALAO! Cheaper than Pulau Ketam LO!





Us with our HUGE backpack.



Wehseh! =.=



A group photo before getting in the ferry.





In the ferry .. with air-conditioner :)



Thick black clouds were approaching.
Its not like we gonna go back, thats insane!
Instead, I sang ..
Rain Rain go away~
Huge WanYen wants to play..

But still, it rained.
Seems like the people up there think that I had too much fun being useless.

After 20minutes,



Arrival.
Eventually, the rain stopped!
WOOHOOOOOO!



Got into the Kancil we rented for RM80 a day.

Meet up Mervin aka SniperWolf (who is a local boy from P.Pangkor) and YS then

Lunch at a hawker stall..



which served us with kolo asam laksa.





This cute kid helped out at the stall.
And yes, he shivered damn hard while holding that drink.



Was told that this is the tradition at Pulau Pangkor.
Tradition as in they practiced this since they were kids.
Pouring mamee into the asam soup.
I've been practicing this in Brunei now!
Yummms.

Next, we got back to the room we rented.
It is a definitely nice place to stay!
Maybe I should spend a month there someday.
To chill my mind and soul HAHA



The room got really messy after we conquered it!

Camwhore while waiting for the No.1 TUO-er to TUO TUO TUO!
Im admitting, No.2 = me
@#$%^&^$







Hing with her RM6 beach mat that surprising became useful!



YS and I.





SUA CHIA!
Hing's emotion shows the level of my skill.



Sunblock!
The sun was burning!



The house and I.

Here comes the happiest moment of my life!
MUAHAHAHHAA
Bitch to Beach!



We have to walk through an alley and its within a short walking distance.





Group Photo.

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!



Another group picture upon arrival.







Digging.. Digging.. Digging



For a Fatso like me!



They did sand surgery for my breasts!
But too bad, its temporary.



Some said that the sand helps in burning fats but I see no result!



The vainest person on earth..
LMY.



tsktsk.















Made in Indiaaaa











Pattern duo duo, duo guo badminton!



Spotted cute pink TAXI!
I know its a van but ... its the only kind of taxi over there.

Cleaned ourselves and got prepared for sunset!



Look out point!









This is how the embarrassing video in FB came about!



Hais.











HEHE

Again, we got into the Kancil and went into the world of Initial D!
Yea, we drove around the island.
It was getting really dark and the roads are VERY steep and curvy.
Somemore, the manual Kancil couldn't really afford our weight!
Frankly speaking, I was VERY nervous.
What if theres .. 'someone' waving towards us?
Amitofo, nothing like that happened! PHEW



Now then I know that Initial D's routes make sense!
Like my Teh Tarik India license, sure die!
Salute MeiYie for this :)

After we managed to get out of the anxious feeling,
DINNER!



A not-bad restaurant somewhere near to where we were staying.
The chicken with salted fish reminds me of Madam Kwan. Yums.
The crab is so-so I think?
Hing loves its Ojian.



First experience on a bike!
Its fun and fret at the same time!
Off to buy some beer!



Were playing cards, drinking and talking.





This looks like a family portrait! HAHAA

Anyways,
Suddenly, TCH became sleepy and ..



Sniper wolf let her go on his bike in order to keep her awake.
She can get one soon, as long as she gets a license.
But TCH, your hair and face gonna be damn oily.
Think thrice! HAHA

I tried as well and it shows that its better for me to stick with cars.



NO! Its not something like riding on a bicycle.
This thingy is HEAVY!
and .. uncontrollable!

Nice experience tho!

Then, we started to be real lame.



and started to piggyback TCH!
Shes .. LONG! :S



Chill out at the beach during midnight!
Nice, the breeze always allow people to think.

Next morning!



SUA CHIA again.

Then, went and searched for the local boy from the housing estate.







Posing on the bench outside of his house.



Breakfast.



Visit Fu Ling Gong, a temple.







We successfully threw our coins into the wishing pond!
TEEHEE



Another stairs climbing activity.







Mini Great Wall of China?



The view from top.



Group photo :)



Brought to get some local snacks from Hai Seng Hin.
Heard that all the fresh stuff are all here.



Too much? or too little?



A picture with the house before saying bbubyee.



And also to the Kancil. Sniff.

Off to the jetty.







Why am I the only one who got black?!
Unfair! Unfair!



In the ferry.
I thought I see a No food and No drinks sign?

McD!



I swear that the foods in this particular outlet is much more better than those that I've tried!
I SWEAR!
Yummyyyy

Nice scenery along the way back home.





Nice shot.
Looks like a painting right?



Dinner at Kepong.

Then, off to Desa Park City again.
Seriously loving this park.



I wana bring susi, sauzu and ahfat for a walk over there!!





If only Im 10years younger.
Hais.



Im glad that this is an awesome trip.
Thanks Sony Tjioe for asking us to join.
Thanks Hing for driving its Atos all the way to the jetty.
Thanks MeiYie for being a god in manual cars.
Thanks Sniper for bringing us around the island.
Thanks Ys and myself for making this trip fun!
HAHAHAHA

Little people with so much fun!

This trip gonna be an unforgettable one!
Loves.

2 comments:

  1. Can I like this post?
    A very very long one indeed!
    Reading this like listening to u story telling.
    Can imagine the way u will present it in real person!
    Banyak bagus =) wa sibeh suka this entry!
    miss u guys n Pangkor ady!!!
    Wat's next? see u next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading this post! It is juz lik experiencing the trip again. i agree wif u this trip is awesome! Like u al so much ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 
Whoever. Whatever. Whenever. Wherever. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords