26.1.11

Something might change

I wouldn’t say that I’m back to blogging but theres something wandering in my mind for too long. And its seriously extremely time-consuming, such a waste of time to care. Basically, I just wana find a way to express these thoughts.

Well, after thinking for a day and a night, I still don’t find myself at fault.

‘All my life, I’ve been good [to you] but now, WHOA Im thinking what the hell!’

If you don’t appreciate it, why should I give a damn? Taking it for granted much? YES, I guess.

For now, I don’t really care if you hate me or love me. I’m done with all these shits.

Take Note: If you’re not changing your behavior, attitude, negative thinking and all those stuff, your life will NEVER EVER change.

爱我 恨我 随便你 [我]不要活得不像我自己


Well, seems like I still DO care a little as that particular person is YOU.

The purpose is obvious as I'm here, instead of my private blog nor 'another' blog.

I'm trying to solve an issue here (depends on how you interpret this post).

Whatever it is, that's my main intention.

Honestly, you have to change.

With your sudden-usual-extreme temper and bossiness, that's too much.


People kept complaining about you but I once thought that 'oh well, just ignore her for awhile and everything will be okay'.

But unpredictably, you can go another step further.

Messaging to another person, telling how fucked up you are IS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT A BEST FRIEND WILL DO!

I DO NOT MIND if you might as well MESSAGE ME AND TELL ME WHATS UP rather than letting another person went 'oh, my mom =)'

Like duh, its too noticeable to be someone else than her mom.


I'm not sure how you're feeling right now.

You're gonna be either exceedingly pissed off or think about it, recall and feel sorry.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for your message to make everything clear enough.


People, have a nice year ahead =) Less than 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Whoever. Whatever. Whenever. Wherever. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords