27.7.11

小小的一颗心

It's been so long since I last published a post. This blog somehow serves no purpose at all. It's more like a bin for me to spill stuff whenever I want to. Whatever it is ..

I've been thinking a lot lately. About me.
I'm feeling kinda bothered as August is approaching.
It's gonna be the 5th birthday without my dearly loved family and beloved friends in oh-my-Brunei. Obviously, I'm home sick.
This year is gonna be so much different without all the darlings in KL.

There's so much to do before turning 21.
I'm 20 and almost tried it all.
21, a stage to stop all useless stuff and be a better person? I guess so.
I've always wanted to be someone I wana be but obviously, I've failed.

To everyone who managed to read this post, good luck in life.
Sorry for being MIA for such long period.
Yes, yes. All of us have to talk!
Gosh, I'm just so bad in maintaining such bonds.
Do know that I still love ya all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Whoever. Whatever. Whenever. Wherever. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords